Tuesday, June 30, 2009

37 weeks appointment

I had another appointment today, I am now 60-70% effaced and 1 cm dilated. I was hoping that I would show some progression since I have had false labor now 5 times!! We almost went to the hospital in the middle of the night on Saturday because I was having painful contractions every 3 minutes for a couple of hours. The only reason we didn't is because they slowed down then I walked around so we figured they couldn't be the real thing. They did end up stopping around 4am. I had no idea that you could have contractions that strong and close together during false labor. Each time it seems to get more painful and more real so hopefully the real thing isn't too far off. We're starting to get impatient, we want to meet our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment