Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chicago ~ Field Museum

After the aquarium we said goodbye to Pam and Eddie and went on to the Field Museum. We looked at lots of animal exhibits but Brian and I really enjoyed Ancient Egypt. We got to see real 4,000 year old mummies, what the inside of a tomb looks like, and Brian and Tori tried to move a pyramid stone (which is 6,000 pounds!). It was such a fascinating exhibit! I left Brian and Tori to rest on a bench while I ran to the bathroom and when I came back this is what I found :-) I can't say I blame them after 2 long days filled with lots to see and lots of walking.

Some pictures from the drive home. Soldier Field (where the Bears play) and historic downtown Chicago.

We ended our day with dinner at PF Chang's (my favorite!) and a good sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment