Monday, October 5, 2009

Lets hang out at my crib

My maternity leave is almost over, only 3 days left =( I feel so blessed that I was able to take 12 weeks off, but at the same time I would love to be able to stay home even longer. In preparation for going back to work we have moved Tori out of the bassinet in our room and into her nursery. She's doing very well and I think we're all sleeping better. When she was in our room, every little sound she made woke me up and I was constantly checking on her since she was right next to me. When she is in her room I sleep much more soundly and I'm sure she does too. She has never been a big sleeper but hopefully that is starting to change. Since she's been sleeping in her crib we've also been working on sleep training and she is already starting to go to sleep earlier and sleep longer. Another great thing has happened too, Tori is finally taking a pacifier! She only takes it when she's tired but it really helps her to fall asleep. Last night she was asleep before 9 (most nights she's up until around 11, yes she's a night owl) and she only woke up once to eat (normally she gets up 2 to 3 times each night). Hopefully this isn't just a fluke!

She's so smiley when she wakes up =) I love mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment