Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Little Angel

I know I am not living up to my promise to post once a week!  I am now working every other weekend again, which is pretty much horrible after only working every 4th weekend.  Brian works M-F all mornings so my schedule of a few nights a week and every other weekend means I don't get to see him very much and we don't get to do as many things as a family.  We also still have music class every Thursday so thats 3 nights that we're busy, plus getting groceries another night, yatta yatta yatta.  Tori has also been feeling under the weather for about a week now.  She's not really really sick, but just sick enough to be grumpy, clingy, and not sleep well.  So the moral of the story is Im low on cute new pictures to post.  Here's one just messing around with my new background.  We're hoping to go out of town this weeked for some family fun so hopefully Ill have some new pictures to post soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment