Wednesday, January 11, 2012

34 Weeks!!

My Doctor's goal for me for this pregnancy was to make it to 34 weeks...that was yesterday!! :)  I'm hoping to make it at least another week to decrease the twin's chances of having to go to the NICU.  They're both measuring 5 pounds 3 ounces (Almost exactly average for their gestational age which is awesome for twins) and are both head down.  Everything is going great, no complications or any speak of bed rest.  What else could a mama ask for!?!
Here is a picture of fraternal twins in the womb at 36 weeks just to give you an idea of how squished everyone is.  I am short waisted so I've got baby just about everywhere possible, especially under my ribs which gets pretty painful.  Now I understand why twins like to be swaddled so much once they're born :) 

We're getting very excited as the likely hood of their arrival becomes more and more likely.  Tori likes to hug and rub my belly and will tell you she's going to be a big sister.  She knows both babies names and that the pink clothes are baby Lizzi's and the blue are baby Leeman's (how she pronounces Liam, it's so cute!).  She's really into wrapping her twin baby dolls in blankets and rocking them which melts my heart right now.  She even sings them this little song "rockin' my baby, rockin' my baby."  I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by.  We can't wait for the twins to be born and for our little family to be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment