Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Most Precious Package




Victoria Rose Davis entered this world at 11:35 a.m. She is 19.5 inches long and weighs 7 lbs. 10.5 ounces. Tori was very indignant about being born, letting everyone know how she felt. She is absolutely beautiful. Mom and dad did great through the whole labor and delivery. I was so proud of them. (This is Nana Painter blogging by the way!) Manda had to do very little pushing. Daddy was not in the least squeamish about seeing the birth and even cut the chord. I know all of you are wanting to see a picture of her. The kids have most of them, and they are a little too tired and preoccupied, so you will have to excuse them. I took two pictures of the baby on Jeff's camera and I will add them here if I can figure out how. Jeff. Brian's mom, Pam, my friends Debbie and Bob Trammel and I were all there to support the kids. Click on the pictures and you can view them really big.

No comments:

Post a Comment