Thursday, February 16, 2012

Time Crunch

Wow I am realizing that I have almost zero free time to post blog updates!!  Lol, I guess I was somewhat expecting to be busy but it can be hard to find time to take a shower and that's with Brian still home!  He is such a huge help!  I am nursing the twins so that is taking up most of my time right now.  They are eating for about 20-30 minutes then I have to burp both, we usually cuddle for a few minutes (I love how relaxed they are after they eat), change both diapers, occasionally change an outfit, etc.  All in all it takes about and hour and a half for the whole feeding routine so then I have another hour and a half to pick up the living room, play with or feed Tori, do laundry, feed myself, drink a rediculous amount of water so I can continue to nurse, go to the bathroom, do dishes, pump some extra milk to freeze, and on and on.  Then it all starts over again!  It will continue to get easier, especially as the twins get better at nursing.  The first week was very difficult, but after a few Dr visits and phone calls to the lactation nurse line I think we have it pretty well figured out.  I even have a nice stash of milk in the freezer.

So please don't get upset at me if you don't see posts as often as I did with Tori.  One baby was a whole other ball game   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment