Thursday, February 2, 2012

A couple more days to go!

We found out at my 37 week appointment that our twinkies will be arriving this Saturday (if not sooner!). I am already dilated to 3cm so hopefully labor will be quick and easy. We are SO excited that they will finally be here! Tori has been asking me about them several times a day. She loves to go shopping and told me today that we needed to go shopping to get presents for the babies (not presents for her, shocker!). She woke up from her nap yesterday crying "Where is she?!?" and when I asked who she said "my baby sister!" So she must even be dreaming about them :) We've been trying to prepare her by talking about what the hospital is and that there are lots of doctors that help get the babies out.  She did get sad when I told her I would be staying there for a few days but hopefully she won't be scared when she comes to visit.  I think she is going to be a wonderful big sister!! 

I can't believe my next post will probably be from the hospital!!

No comments:

Post a Comment